West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment 2018 apply online 5702 post
West Bengal Police Constable Vacancy Total No. of Posts: 5702 apply online/offline mode. Police constable West Bengal Exam patter and Exam Syllabus. Previous year question paper and top 100 important question available this website.
West. Bengal Police Constable Recruitment 2018 apply online 5702 post
Name of the Post: Police Constables west Bengal
Category wise Vacancies Details
Total No. of Posts: 5702
1.Unreserved (UR) : 2087 Vacancy
2. Unreserved (E.C.) :1263 Vacancy
3. Unreserved (Ex-Serviceman) : 552 Vacancy
4. Scheduled Caste :179 Vacancy
5. Scheduled Caste (E.C.) : 583 Vacancy
Scheduled Caste (Ex-Serviceman) : 139 Vacancy
5. Scheduled Tribe :108 Vacancy
6. Scheduled Tribe (E.C.) :175 Vacancy
7. OBC – A : 169 Vacancy
8. OBC – A (E.C.) : 249 Vacancy
9. OBC – B : 34 Vacancy
10. OBC – B (E.C) :164 Vacancy
IMPORTANT DATES –
Starting Date of Online/Offline Applicatio n – 01-04-2018
Las t date of Online Application, – 30-04- 2018
Last date of application. free paid – 04-05- 2018
The. applicant must not be less than. 18 years old. and must not be mor e than 27 years old as on 01/01/ 20 18.
The Upper-age limit shall be relaxed for the SC / ST candidates. of West. Bengal only by 05 years and OBC candidate s of West Bengal only by 03 years.
The upper age limit is also relax able West Bengal. Police. only as per existing Government Rules.
Educational Qualification –
Candidate passed Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
Name Of The Post And Pay Scale :-
CONSTABLES IN WEST BENGAL POLICE IN THE PAY SCALE OF RS.5,400 – 25,200/- + GRADE PAY RS.2,600/-.
Exam Syllabus –
Preliminary Written Test Total Marks – 100 Negative marking 1/4th Marks deduct for every wrong answer.
Physical measurement Test and Physical Efficiency Test Then
- General Awareness and General Knowledge – 50 marks
- Elementary Mathematics – 30 marks
- Reasoning – 20 marks
- Final Written examination total marks – 85 INTERVIEW Marks – 15
- General Awareness and General Knowledge
- English – 25 marks
- Elementary mathematics – 20 Marks
- Reasoning and logical Analysis – 15 marks
Exam related study material available – electroexpart.in or google me search kro pandole study.